WEBSITE ERRORS

Why do you need to care about your website speed?
Faster Site=  High Google Rankings
Faster Site=  High Conversions/Money
Faster site=  Decrease In Bounce Rate
Faster site=  Provide a better experience for your customers and visitors

FixWebsite

WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION!

Leave it to us!  You can just sit back, we will solve your issues!

Why do you need to care about your website speed?
Faster Site=  High Google Rankings
Faster Site=  High Conversions/Money
Faster site=  Decrease In Bounce Rate
Faster site=  Provide a better experience for your customers and visitors

WORDPRESS ERRORS

WordPress issues from setting up of WordPress websites, installation of themes or plugins, WordPress security, and bug fixing…..

  •  WordPress Installation
  •  Fix HTML/CSS Issues
  •  Theme Customization
  •  Internal Server Error
  •  Database Connection Error
  •  Website Optimization
  •  Web Security
  •  Speed Optimization
  •  Widgets and Sidebars Issue
  •  Plugin or Theme customization
  •  Backup, Cloning, and Migration
  •  Full Website Creation
  •  Help Consultation
  •  Website Performance Issues
i

RESEARCH

DEVELOPMENT

Z

LIVE PROJECT

WORK PROCESS

 

  1. FilledDesign Questionnaire which I will send you after confirmation.
  2. 10% Initial sign up deposit payment and remaining 90% on beta release.
  3. Once you award a project to us, I assign a project manager for you and we will upload your project on our official base camp where you will be able to track the progress of the project on daily basis and can share your feedback on same. We will get an approval from your side on each step and once you approved then only we will move forward toward next step.

Feel free to email us in case of any query as we are always open for discussions.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Address: 6301 Richmond Ave
Houston TX, 77057
Email: info@fixwebsiteissues.com
Phone: (+1) 832-736-7335