Plan to design your dream website, we will help to materialize

FixWebsite

CUSTOMS WEB DESIGN

please let me know your complete requirements regarding Website design and Development. So that we analyses for the same and come up with the solution plan accordingly or please share any website which you like most

 

  • Photo-friendly design.
  • Clean and modern interface.
  • Overlaid photo galleries.
  • In-content slider.
  • Footer with related posts.
  • Interesting post and picture alignment with columns or rows.
  • Split-screen contact form and Google map.
  • Full-width featured image.
  • Elegant style for photo descriptions.
  • Full-screen modern appearance.
  • Parallax scrolling.
  • Slide-in effects for images and icons.
  • Overlaid content blocks.
  • Four custom pages (Home, Practice, Firm, Contact).
  • Footer with logo and custom text.
  • Full-width header and ribbons.
  • Re-purpose possibility.
  • Beautiful Our Firm page with details about each member.
  • Cassy typography and icons.
  • Large images and visual content.
  • Overlaid pictures.
  • Full-screen appearance.
  • Smooth scrolling.

Searching Expert for WEBSITE DESIGN or Rebuild

Website’s Error or hacked. Need Business Website! Server or database issues. Want to turn website visitor’s into clients. Looking for a web designer to create the look, layout, and features of a current active website?

Support from Experts, GOOGLE CERTIFIED Professional

Website’s Error or hacked. Need Business Website! Server or database issues. Want to turn website visitor’s into clients. Looking for a web designer to create the look, layout, and features of a current active website?

Great Website But NO VISITOR,  Slow Business

Website’s Error or hacked. Need Business Website! Server or database issues. Want to turn website visitor’s into clients. Looking for a web designer to create the look, layout, and features of a current active website?

WORK PROCESS

  1. FilledDesign Questionnaire which I will send you after confirmation.
  2. 10% Initial sign up deposit payment and remaining 90% on beta release.
  3. Once you award a project to us, I assign a project manager for you and we will upload your project on our official base camp where you will be able to track the progress of the project on daily basis and can share your feedback on same. We will get an approval from your side on each step and once you approved then only we will move forward toward next step.

Feel free to email us in case of any query as we are always open for discussions.

Custom Website Design from $1000.00

Sale Upto 45% off

Fix Website Issues

Get issue solved at $25 only

Search Engine Optimization $300 Per Month

+online marketing

i

RESEARCH

DEVELOPMENT

Z

LIVE PROJECT

Testimonials

Successfully Completed Projects in USA

50% Off.

5 pages startup/business website DESIGN@$100 Only in WordPress. 3 days delivery.

 Additional Charge  Logo, Domain, Hosting, SSL, 1000 Unique Content ( value $120.00).  You pay total $220.00 ( FIXED PRICE).

 Best for 5 pages site with or without your content.

 The website will be fully responsive and user-friendly.

 Social Networks configuration.

 Amazing slider, social icons and forms.

 Blogging Feature

 Best user experience and fully secured admin panel.

 

50% Off.

5 pages startup/business website DESIGN@$100 Only in WordPress. No hidden charge. 3 days delivery.

 Additional Charge  Logo, Domain, Hosting, SSL, 1000 Unique Content ( value $120.00).  You pay total $220.00 ( FIXED PRICE).

 Best for 5 pages site with or without your content.

 The website will be fully responsive and user-friendly.

 Social Networks configuration.

 Amazing slider, social icons and forms.

 Blogging Feature

 Best user experience and fully secured admin panel.

 

!

Promotion Continue

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

Get a Free Consultation

Being a USA based company, we are ready to ensure best clients satisfaction and customer service even after order delivery. These are the top reasons why more and more clients turn to us for their website requirements and needs. Contact us now and let’s discuss how we can work together to grow your business.

Free Quote/ Consultation !

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Address: 6301 Richmond Ave
Houston TX, 77057
Email: info@fixwebsiteissues.com
Phone: (+1) 832-736-7335